Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Toyota unveils latest RAV4
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 2:55pm EST
(AP) - THE CROSSOVER: Toyota is unveiling a revamped RAV4 crossover vehicle at the Los Angeles Auto Show this week. Crossovers are popular because they combine the roominess of an SUV with the tighter handling and better gas mileage of a car. The new 2013 RAV4 has a sharper, more muscular look than the boxier outgoing model.
RIVALS: The RAV4 competes in a hotly contested and crowded segment of the market, which includes the recently redesigned Honda CR-V, Ford Escape and Chevrolet Equinox.
ON SALE: The new RAV4 goes on sale early next year. Although the vehicle's price has not yet been released, expect it to cost $22,500 to $23,000.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)