Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Shoppers can save by price matching
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 12:29pm EST
(AP) - ALL THE RAGE: Big retailers, from Best Buy to Target to Toys R Us, are offering to match lower prices in an effort to attract holiday shoppers.
HOW IT WORKS: The merchants promise to match a competitor's price if you bring in an advertisement or printout that proves that a rival is selling an item at a cheaper price.
CONFUSING POLICIES: Price matching policies have a lot of exclusions. Consumers should read the terms and print the policy from a store's website so that it's readily available when they request a price match.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)