Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro, at a glance
Monday - 11/26/2012, 2:59pm EST
(AP) - NAME: Mary L. Schapiro
BORN: June 19, 1955, in New York.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from Franklin & Marshall College, law degree from George Washington University.
FAMILY: Married to Charles Cadwell, two children.
CAREER: Lawyer in enforcement division of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, 1980; counsel and executive assistant to the CFTC chairman, 1981-84; general counsel and senior vice president of the Futures Industry Association, 1984-88; member of the Securities and Exchange Commission, 1988-94; CFTC chairman, 1994-96; president of the National Association of Securities Dealers, 1996-2002; vice chairman of NASD Regulation, 2002-06; chief executive officer of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, formerly NASD, 2006-January 2009; SEC chairman, January 2009-present.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)