Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: KidCo recalls infant travel beds
Friday - 11/16/2012, 5:34pm EST
(AP) - BAD CRIBS: A children's safety equipment manufacturer is recalling about 220,000 Pea Pod Travel cribs after reports of one infant's death and nine others entrapped or distressed while inside the portable sleep tents.
SUFFOCATION RISK: An infant could roll between crib's air mattress and the tent's fabric sides, raising the danger of suffocation.
CALL NOW: KidCo Inc. has sold 220,000 of the travel beds since 2005 online and in various retailers. Consumers should stop use of the crib and get a kit to address the danger. Contact the company at 855-847-8600 or visit its website at http://www.kidco.com.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)