Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
UPS to increase rates in 2013
Friday - 11/16/2012, 4:36pm EST
ATLANTA (AP) - UPS says it is increasing rates in 2013.
The world's largest package delivery company said Friday that it is hiking its prices by an average 4.5 percent for UPS AIR and international services that originate in the U.S.
It is increasing the price for its UPS ground services by 4.9 percent.
UPS is also increasing its rates for several of its next-day and other expedited services within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico by 4.9 percent.
The average increases will be achieved through a combination of increases on its base rates and reductions in its fuel surcharge rates.
The new rates can be found on the company's website, http://www.ups.com, and will take effect on Dec. 31.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)