Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
UPS to increase rates in 2013
Friday - 11/16/2012, 4:36pm EST
ATLANTA (AP) - UPS says it is increasing rates in 2013.
The world's largest package delivery company said Friday that it is hiking its prices by an average 4.5 percent for UPS AIR and international services that originate in the U.S.
It is increasing the price for its UPS ground services by 4.9 percent.
UPS is also increasing its rates for several of its next-day and other expedited services within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico by 4.9 percent.
The average increases will be achieved through a combination of increases on its base rates and reductions in its fuel surcharge rates.
The new rates can be found on the company's website, http://www.ups.com, and will take effect on Dec. 31.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)