Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
UPS to increase rates in 2013
Friday - 11/16/2012, 4:36pm EST
ATLANTA (AP) - UPS says it is increasing rates in 2013.
The world's largest package delivery company said Friday that it is hiking its prices by an average 4.5 percent for UPS AIR and international services that originate in the U.S.
It is increasing the price for its UPS ground services by 4.9 percent.
UPS is also increasing its rates for several of its next-day and other expedited services within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico by 4.9 percent.
The average increases will be achieved through a combination of increases on its base rates and reductions in its fuel surcharge rates.
The new rates can be found on the company's website, http://www.ups.com, and will take effect on Dec. 31.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)