Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: End of the line for Hostess
Friday - 11/16/2012, 4:32pm EST
(AP) - TA TA, TWINKIES: Hostess Brands Inc. on Friday filed a motion to liquidate its business after the company said a crippling strike hurt its production.
NO HO HO: The company, based in Irving, Texas, had reached an agreement with its largest union. But its second biggest union went on strike last week after rejecting steep wage and benefit cuts.
WONDERING: CEO Gregory Rayburn says he's hopeful buyers will be found for the company's 30 brands, which include Ho Ho's, Ding Dongs, Sno Balls and Wonder Bread.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)