Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: End of the line for Hostess
Friday - 11/16/2012, 4:32pm EST
(AP) - TA TA, TWINKIES: Hostess Brands Inc. on Friday filed a motion to liquidate its business after the company said a crippling strike hurt its production.
NO HO HO: The company, based in Irving, Texas, had reached an agreement with its largest union. But its second biggest union went on strike last week after rejecting steep wage and benefit cuts.
WONDERING: CEO Gregory Rayburn says he's hopeful buyers will be found for the company's 30 brands, which include Ho Ho's, Ding Dongs, Sno Balls and Wonder Bread.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)