Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Avon Products appoints new marketing leader
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 5:48pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Avon has appointed a former Procter & Gamble executive as head of marketing for the beauty products company.
It is one of several recent leadership changes as the New York company tries to turn around its business.
Avon Products Inc. said Patricia Perez-Ayala will become its senior vice president, chief marketing officer and global brand and category president next month. She will be responsible for global management of Avon's brand and marketing.
Perez-Ayala previously worked for consumer products giant P&G as its vice president and general manager of its Eastern European business.
Avon is struggling to improve its performance after suffering through declining sales, a bribery investigation and other issues. The company has brought in a new CEO, tried to cut costs and focus on improving sales through international markets.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)