Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Avon Products appoints new marketing leader
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 5:48pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Avon has appointed a former Procter & Gamble executive as head of marketing for the beauty products company.
It is one of several recent leadership changes as the New York company tries to turn around its business.
Avon Products Inc. said Patricia Perez-Ayala will become its senior vice president, chief marketing officer and global brand and category president next month. She will be responsible for global management of Avon's brand and marketing.
Perez-Ayala previously worked for consumer products giant P&G as its vice president and general manager of its Eastern European business.
Avon is struggling to improve its performance after suffering through declining sales, a bribery investigation and other issues. The company has brought in a new CEO, tried to cut costs and focus on improving sales through international markets.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)