Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Avon Products appoints new marketing leader
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 5:48pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Avon has appointed a former Procter & Gamble executive as head of marketing for the beauty products company.
It is one of several recent leadership changes as the New York company tries to turn around its business.
Avon Products Inc. said Patricia Perez-Ayala will become its senior vice president, chief marketing officer and global brand and category president next month. She will be responsible for global management of Avon's brand and marketing.
Perez-Ayala previously worked for consumer products giant P&G as its vice president and general manager of its Eastern European business.
Avon is struggling to improve its performance after suffering through declining sales, a bribery investigation and other issues. The company has brought in a new CEO, tried to cut costs and focus on improving sales through international markets.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)