Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: MasterCard net income rises in 4Q
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 10:06am EST
(AP) - BOUNCING BACK: MasterCard's net income rebounded in the fourth quarter after a year-earlier period that was weighed down by a legal charge.
GLOBAL STORY: MasterCard is expanding most quickly in Latin America and the region that includes Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Outside the United States, the volume of cash moved in 2012 increased 23.5 percent. That compares with growth of 9.7 percent inside the U.S.
BRANDED BEDFELLOWS: MasterCard President and CEO Ajay Banga heralded new partnerships between MasterCard and big U.S. brands like InterContinental Hotel Group and Bass Pro Shops.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)