Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: MasterCard net income rises in 4Q
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 10:06am EST
(AP) - BOUNCING BACK: MasterCard's net income rebounded in the fourth quarter after a year-earlier period that was weighed down by a legal charge.
GLOBAL STORY: MasterCard is expanding most quickly in Latin America and the region that includes Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Outside the United States, the volume of cash moved in 2012 increased 23.5 percent. That compares with growth of 9.7 percent inside the U.S.
BRANDED BEDFELLOWS: MasterCard President and CEO Ajay Banga heralded new partnerships between MasterCard and big U.S. brands like InterContinental Hotel Group and Bass Pro Shops.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)