Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens, 4th wife to divorce
Tuesday - 10/2/2012, 5:32pm EDT
DALLAS (AP) - Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens and his fourth wife, Madeleine, are filing for divorce.
Pickens spokesman Jay Rosser said Tuesday that the separation is amicable.
Boone Pickens is an Oklahoma native who made much of his fortune in oil drilling. The 84-year-old Pickens has since become an advocate for alternative energy sources. He also is active in politics and has donated millions of dollars to his alma mater of Oklahoma State University and various other causes.
Madeleine Pickens is an animal rights advocate who works to protect horses.
The two married in 2005.
Rosser says in a statement that while both are sad, "they understand" that Madeleine Pickens has family interests and animal welfare projects in California and Nevada, while Boone Pickens primarily works out of Texas.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)