Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
How the major indexes fared Wednesday
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 5:14pm EST
(AP) - U.S. stocks declined on Wednesday after a report showed that the U.S. economy unexpectedly contracted in the fourth quarter of last year. The Standard & Poor's logged its biggest decline of the year, after rallying close to a record.
The Dow Jones industrial average closed down 44 points, or 0.3 percent, at 13,910.42.
The S&P 500 fell 5.88, or 0.39 percent, to 1,501.96.
The Nasdaq composite index fell 11.35, or 0.36 percent, to 3,142.31
For the week:
The Dow is up 14.44 points, or 0.1 percent.
The S&P 500 is down 1, or 0.07 percent.
The Nasdaq is down 7.4, or 0.24 percent.
For the year:
The Dow is up 806.28 points, or 6.2 percent.
The S&P 500 is up 75.77, or 5.3 percent.
The Nasdaq is up 122.88, or 4.1 percent.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)