Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
JPMorgan Chase names new CFO
Monday - 11/19/2012, 4:26pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Marianne Lake is the new chief financial officer of JPMorgan Chase, the nation's largest bank.
Lake is currently chief financial officer of JPMorgan's consumer and community banking business. She has worked for Chase in various leadership roles over the years and will take on her new position in early 2013.
She succeeds Doug Braunstein who will become a vice chairman of the company where he will focus on serving the firm's top clients. He has been CFO since 2010.
Shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. rose $1.06, or 2.7 percent, to close at $40.59 amid a broad market rally.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)