Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Pilots at American approve contract
Friday - 12/7/2012, 4:20pm EST
(AP) - CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF: Pilots at American Airlines voted by a margin of 3-to-1 to ratify a new contract that includes pay raises, reversing course from August, when they rejected a similar deal.
LEAVING TROUBLED SKIES? American said it was happy with the outcome, which ends some unfinished business and moves the airline one step closer to emerging from bankruptcy protection.
IN THE WINGS: The deal also clears the way for US Airways to step up its bid to force a merger in which its executives would run American.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)