Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Pilots at American approve contract
Friday - 12/7/2012, 4:20pm EST
(AP) - CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF: Pilots at American Airlines voted by a margin of 3-to-1 to ratify a new contract that includes pay raises, reversing course from August, when they rejected a similar deal.
LEAVING TROUBLED SKIES? American said it was happy with the outcome, which ends some unfinished business and moves the airline one step closer to emerging from bankruptcy protection.
IN THE WINGS: The deal also clears the way for US Airways to step up its bid to force a merger in which its executives would run American.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)