Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Hebrew National defends products
Wednesday - 6/20/2012, 11:44am EDT
(AP) - THE LAWSUIT: A lawsuit seeking class action status claims that Hebrew National products, made by ConAgra Foods Inc., are not entirely kosher.
THE CLAIMS: The lawsuit alleges that employees at a third-party certifier witnessed non-kosher processing methods. For example, it says animals used to make Hebrew National products sometimes did not meet standards that animals used for kosher meat be clean and healthy.
THE RESPONSE: ConAgra is standing by its products and says the suit is without merit.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)