Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Greek PM pledges economic growth
Tuesday - 7/24/2012, 1:09pm EDT
(AP) - THE PROMISE: Greece's prime minister pledged to return the country back to growth within 18 months despite forecasts that the economy is expected to contract by 7 percent this year.
THE REQUEST: Antonis Samaras also plans to seek a deal with international bailout creditors to allow more time for cutbacks and reforms that are key condition of Greece's rescue loans.
THE TROIKA: Chief inspectors from the EU, the IMF and the European Central Bank are due in Athens Wednesday for weeks of talks ahead of their next report on Greece's austerity program, on which continued payment of the loans hinges.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)