Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Gap raises outlook for year
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 6:20pm EST
(AP) - BOTTOM LINE: Gap Inc. raised its outlook for the year after the clothing retailer said stronger sales helped lift its net income by 60 percent in the third quarter.
NICE FIT: The San Francisco-based company said sales at stores open at least a year rose 6 percent in North America, with Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy all logging gains.
CHANGING ROOM: The company is in turnaround mode and last month announced a management overhaul aimed at responding quickly to changing tastes around the world. The company says it's going from an "American-centric company" to more of a global brand.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)