Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
US firm raises stake in Itay's UniCredit
Friday - 2/1/2013, 1:00pm EST
MILAN (AP) - U.S. investment firm Blackrock has increased its stake in Italian bank UniCredit to become its second-largest shareholder.
The Italian stock market watchdog, Consob, said Blackrock raised its stake to 5.036 percent, from 3.103 percent at the end of November. Institutional investors are required to disclose publicly when their stakes exceed the 5 percent level.
The Abu Dhabi investment fund is the largest shareholder with 6.501 percent. Private equity firm Pamplona Capital Management is third with a 5.011 percent share.
In all, one-quarter of UniCredit shares are in foreign hands.
UniCredit shares closed the week down 2.6 percent at (EURO)4.634 ($6.34) in Milan.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)