Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
US firm raises stake in Itay's UniCredit
Friday - 2/1/2013, 1:00pm EST
MILAN (AP) - U.S. investment firm Blackrock has increased its stake in Italian bank UniCredit to become its second-largest shareholder.
The Italian stock market watchdog, Consob, said Blackrock raised its stake to 5.036 percent, from 3.103 percent at the end of November. Institutional investors are required to disclose publicly when their stakes exceed the 5 percent level.
The Abu Dhabi investment fund is the largest shareholder with 6.501 percent. Private equity firm Pamplona Capital Management is third with a 5.011 percent share.
In all, one-quarter of UniCredit shares are in foreign hands.
UniCredit shares closed the week down 2.6 percent at (EURO)4.634 ($6.34) in Milan.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)