Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Business events scheduled for the coming week
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 5:01pm EST
(AP) - TUESDAY, Jan. 15
WASHINGTON _ Commerce Department releases retail sales data for December, 8:30 a.m.; Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for December, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases business inventories for November, 10 a.m.
BERLIN _ Germany releases its full-year 2012 economic growth figure.
WEDNESDAY, Jan. 16
WASHINGTON _ Labor Department releases Consumer Price Index for December, 8:30 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases industrial production for December, 9:15 a.m.; National Association of Home Builders releases housing market index for January, 10 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases Beige Book, 2 p.m.
THURSDAY, Jan. 17
WASHINGTON _ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Commerce Department releases housing starts for December, 8:30 a.m.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)