Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Target 3Q profit climbs
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 9:30am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - THE RESULTS: Target reported third-quarter adjusted earnings of 90 cents per share. Revenue rose 3 percent to $16.6 billion. Analysts, on average, expected earnings of 78 cents per share on revenue of $16.91 billion.
HOLIDAY FORECAST: Target said Thursday that it expects fourth-quarter adjusted earnings between $1.64 and $1.74 per share. Wall Street predicts earnings of $1.50 per share.
OPTIMISM: The critical holiday shopping season can make up 40 percent of a retailer's annual revenue. Target Corp. is optimistic about the period, citing its new price matching program and a holiday collection partnership with luxury department store Neiman Marcus.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)