Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Target 3Q profit climbs
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 9:30am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - THE RESULTS: Target reported third-quarter adjusted earnings of 90 cents per share. Revenue rose 3 percent to $16.6 billion. Analysts, on average, expected earnings of 78 cents per share on revenue of $16.91 billion.
HOLIDAY FORECAST: Target said Thursday that it expects fourth-quarter adjusted earnings between $1.64 and $1.74 per share. Wall Street predicts earnings of $1.50 per share.
OPTIMISM: The critical holiday shopping season can make up 40 percent of a retailer's annual revenue. Target Corp. is optimistic about the period, citing its new price matching program and a holiday collection partnership with luxury department store Neiman Marcus.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)