Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Target 3Q profit climbs
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 9:30am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - THE RESULTS: Target reported third-quarter adjusted earnings of 90 cents per share. Revenue rose 3 percent to $16.6 billion. Analysts, on average, expected earnings of 78 cents per share on revenue of $16.91 billion.
HOLIDAY FORECAST: Target said Thursday that it expects fourth-quarter adjusted earnings between $1.64 and $1.74 per share. Wall Street predicts earnings of $1.50 per share.
OPTIMISM: The critical holiday shopping season can make up 40 percent of a retailer's annual revenue. Target Corp. is optimistic about the period, citing its new price matching program and a holiday collection partnership with luxury department store Neiman Marcus.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)