Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Business events scheduled for Thursday
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 3:00pm EST
(AP) - Major business events and economic events scheduled for Thursday:
WASHINGTON _ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.
WASHINGTON _ Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.
WASHINGTON _ Commerce Department releases wholesale trade inventories for November, 10 a.m.
WASHINGTON _ Labor Department releases job openings and labor turnover survey for November, 10 a.m.
FRANKFURT, Germany _ European Central Bank's governing council meets to set monetary policy for the eurozone.
LONDON _ The Bank of England makes its monthly announcement on the key interest rate.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)