Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Business events scheduled for Thursday
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 3:00pm EST
(AP) - Major business events and economic events scheduled for Thursday:
WASHINGTON _ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.
WASHINGTON _ Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.
WASHINGTON _ Commerce Department releases wholesale trade inventories for November, 10 a.m.
WASHINGTON _ Labor Department releases job openings and labor turnover survey for November, 10 a.m.
FRANKFURT, Germany _ European Central Bank's governing council meets to set monetary policy for the eurozone.
LONDON _ The Bank of England makes its monthly announcement on the key interest rate.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)