Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
At a glance: Oil falls as budget deal cheers fade
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 3:21pm EST
(AP) - The price of oil fell slightly Thursday as euphoria over a U.S. budget deal cooled and traders focused on bulging crude supplies and lackluster demand.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange:
_ Benchmark crude for February delivery ended the day down 20 cents at $92.92 per barrel.
_ Wholesale gasoline fell 0.26 cent, finishing at $2.80 a gallon.
_ Heating oil lost 2.12 cents to end at $3.03 a gallon.
_ Natural gas fell 3.5 cents to finish at $3.20 per 1,000 cubic feet.
On the ICE Futures exchange in London:
Brent crude, used to price international varieties of oil, fell 33 cents to end at $112.14 per barrel.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)