Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
At a glance: Oil falls as budget deal cheers fade
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 3:21pm EST
(AP) - The price of oil fell slightly Thursday as euphoria over a U.S. budget deal cooled and traders focused on bulging crude supplies and lackluster demand.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange:
_ Benchmark crude for February delivery ended the day down 20 cents at $92.92 per barrel.
_ Wholesale gasoline fell 0.26 cent, finishing at $2.80 a gallon.
_ Heating oil lost 2.12 cents to end at $3.03 a gallon.
_ Natural gas fell 3.5 cents to finish at $3.20 per 1,000 cubic feet.
On the ICE Futures exchange in London:
Brent crude, used to price international varieties of oil, fell 33 cents to end at $112.14 per barrel.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)