Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
How the major stock indexes fared Friday
Friday - 2/1/2013, 4:04pm EST
(AP) - The Dow stock market index closed above 14,000 on Friday for the first time in more than five years, putting it just 155 points away from regaining its highest close ever. Strong auto sales and optimism about U.S. jobs fueled the rally.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 149.21 points, or 1.08 percent, to 14,009.79.
The Standard & Poor's 500 rose 15.06 points, or 1.01 percent, to 1,513.17.
The Nasdaq composite index rose 36.97, or 1.18 percent, to 3,179.10.
For the week;
The Dow is up 113.81 points, or 0.82 percent.
The S&P 500 is up 10.21 points, or 0.68 percent.
The Nasdaq is up 29.39 points, or 0.93 percent.
For the year:
The Dow is up 905.65 points, or 6.91 percent.
The S&P 500 is up 86.98 points, or 6.1 percent.
The Nasdaq is up 159.59 points, or 5.29 percent.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)