Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Dollar mixed after US jobs report
Friday - 2/1/2013, 6:20pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - The dollar was mixed against most major currencies Friday after the U.S. government said employer's added jobs last month, but the unemployment rate rose.
The Labor Department said 157,000 jobs were added in January. The unemployment rate rose to 7.9 percent from 7.8 percent in December.
The euro rose to $1.3662 in late trading Friday from $1.3574 late Thursday. Earlier, the euro jumped to $1.3710, its highest point against the dollar since Nov. 14, 2011.
The British pound fell to $1.5714 from $1.5859.
The dollar rose to 92.74 Japanese yen from 91.38 Japanese yen.
The dollar fell to 0.9078 Swiss franc from 0.9098 Swiss franc and to 99.71 Canadian cents from 99.76 Canadian cents.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)