Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Crowdsourcing comes to telework
Friday - 1/15/2010, 4:50pm EST
The Telework Talk blog has been set up telework.gov for a crowdsourcing discussion about the challenges you face and the solutions you have in mind.
The blog is set up in five sections:
- Your Telework Experience - In government, private industry, or both, how long, and has it been successful?
- Your Managerial Experience - What's your impression of supervising teleworkers?
- Your Organization - Who are you teleworking for and what kind of position do you hold?
- Potential Barriers - Including office coverage and management resistance, among others, and how have you overcome them?
- Your Additional Ideas - Current comments cover the waterfront from enacting laws to reasonable accomodation.
Only Federal employees with a .gov or .mil email address can vote on or offer telework ideas and solutions, but anyone can read the comments and follow the discussion.