Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Crowdsourcing comes to telework
Friday - 1/15/2010, 4:50pm EST
The Telework Talk blog has been set up telework.gov for a crowdsourcing discussion about the challenges you face and the solutions you have in mind.
The blog is set up in five sections:
- Your Telework Experience - In government, private industry, or both, how long, and has it been successful?
- Your Managerial Experience - What's your impression of supervising teleworkers?
- Your Organization - Who are you teleworking for and what kind of position do you hold?
- Potential Barriers - Including office coverage and management resistance, among others, and how have you overcome them?
- Your Additional Ideas - Current comments cover the waterfront from enacting laws to reasonable accomodation.
Only Federal employees with a .gov or .mil email address can vote on or offer telework ideas and solutions, but anyone can read the comments and follow the discussion.