Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Crowdsourcing comes to telework
Friday - 1/15/2010, 4:50pm EST
The Telework Talk blog has been set up telework.gov for a crowdsourcing discussion about the challenges you face and the solutions you have in mind.
The blog is set up in five sections:
- Your Telework Experience - In government, private industry, or both, how long, and has it been successful?
- Your Managerial Experience - What's your impression of supervising teleworkers?
- Your Organization - Who are you teleworking for and what kind of position do you hold?
- Potential Barriers - Including office coverage and management resistance, among others, and how have you overcome them?
- Your Additional Ideas - Current comments cover the waterfront from enacting laws to reasonable accomodation.
Only Federal employees with a .gov or .mil email address can vote on or offer telework ideas and solutions, but anyone can read the comments and follow the discussion.