Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Crowdsourcing comes to telework
Friday - 1/15/2010, 4:50pm EST
The Telework Talk blog has been set up telework.gov for a crowdsourcing discussion about the challenges you face and the solutions you have in mind.
The blog is set up in five sections:
- Your Telework Experience - In government, private industry, or both, how long, and has it been successful?
- Your Managerial Experience - What's your impression of supervising teleworkers?
- Your Organization - Who are you teleworking for and what kind of position do you hold?
- Potential Barriers - Including office coverage and management resistance, among others, and how have you overcome them?
- Your Additional Ideas - Current comments cover the waterfront from enacting laws to reasonable accomodation.
Only Federal employees with a .gov or .mil email address can vote on or offer telework ideas and solutions, but anyone can read the comments and follow the discussion.