Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
OPM extends telework program through 2011
Thursday - 10/7/2010, 6:48pm EDT
About 400 employees have been in the demonstration program since this summer. OPM expected to run the test program for only six months, through December 31.
Justin Johnson, deputy chief of staff at OPM, told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about OPM's decision to extend the program and how the ROWE pilot is going to date.
You can hear more of Jason's interview tomorrow on the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris.