Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
House Cybersecurity Caucus creates awareness website
Wednesday - 8/4/2010, 4:36pm EDT
- The House Cybersecurity Caucus has created a new website that they hope will help raise awareness about the importance of securing the nation's cyber infrastructure. The idea is to help educate Americans so they have, a better understanding of how the threat has evolved and the need to secure our networks." GovInfoSecurity reports the caucus was created back in 2008 to provide a forum for House members to discuss the challenges in securing cyberspace.
- What is the role of the contractor when it comes to cybersecurity for the Navy? This week, Federal Security Spotlight host Tom Temin finds out from Chris Kelsall, the director of the Cyber/IT Workforce, in the CIO office of the Department of the Navy. Click on the audio link above to hear a preview.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.