Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
New Online Tool Helps Exporters
Wednesday - 12/1/2010, 11:57am EST
Developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Small Business Administration, Six Steps to Begin Exporting is the latest tool in the National Export Initiative toolbox to help entrepreneurs begin exporting.
The six-step process begins with a self-assessment to help potential exporters gauge their readiness to successfully engage in international trade.
This joint effort is part of several activities by federal agencies to support President Obama's National Export Initiative, which calls for doubling U.S. exports and supporting 2 million jobs over the next five years.
So far this year, U.S. exports have increased nearly 18 percent compared to the same period in 2009.