Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
New Online Tool Helps Exporters
Wednesday - 12/1/2010, 11:57am EST
Developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Small Business Administration, Six Steps to Begin Exporting is the latest tool in the National Export Initiative toolbox to help entrepreneurs begin exporting.
The six-step process begins with a self-assessment to help potential exporters gauge their readiness to successfully engage in international trade.
This joint effort is part of several activities by federal agencies to support President Obama's National Export Initiative, which calls for doubling U.S. exports and supporting 2 million jobs over the next five years.
So far this year, U.S. exports have increased nearly 18 percent compared to the same period in 2009.