Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
General Services Administration providing tools for "collaboration explosion"
Wednesday - 1/27/2010, 1:01pm EST
The number of tools to allow government personnel to collaborate has "exploded," says Dave McClure, Associate Administrator for the Office of Citizen Services and Communications at the General Services Administration. His team is responsible for overseeing information flow both inside agencies, and from government to citizen.
Martha Dorris is McClure's deputy, and they talk about using collaborative tools to move the Federal government out of the old "need to know" mindset and into the new "need to share" mindset.
Bev Godwin, GSA's Director of New Media and Citizen Engagement, finishes up this show with a conversation on specific tools that GSA is developing or facilitating to make your agency's collaboration experience easier.