Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Cloud lovers converge at ‘Cloudstock’
Tuesday - 12/7/2010, 5:56pm EST
The free conference sold out and featured 67 sessions, ranging from everything from understanding API activity to making money with Saas to the future of app deployment to business payments on the cloud.
Organizers live blogged throughout the day and had Tweets automatically filtering in on their site with the hashtag “cloudstock.” Cloudstock also had several demo stations, which highlighted some of the latest cloud technologies in action.
Another unique aspect of the conference was “The Cloudstock Hackathon,” which challenged developers to use their coding skills against one another and create solutions to bridge clouds.
The conference was hosted by force.com and Cloudstock partners included Google, Amazon web services, eBay, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Adobe and Paypal. Microsoft and its cloud computing services were noticeably absent from the conference.