3:28 pm, May 22, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Sunday - 11/13/2011, 9:43pm EST
Deputy Chief Information Officer/G-6
Mike Krieger became Army Deputy Chief Information Officer/g-6 in July 2008. CIO/G-6 provides architecture, governance, portfolio management strategy, C4IT acquisition oversight and operational capabilities to enable joint expeditionary net-centric information dominance for the Army.
Mr. Krieger is a Senior Executive with broad experience in Information Management and Information Technology. He served in the US Army for twenty-five years with operation assignments in communications, and command and control.
He was previously the Principal Director, for the Deputy DoD chief Information Office. He formerly held the position of Director for Information Policy and Integration in the Office of the DoD Chief Information Officer.
Mr. Krieger believes information assets must be visible, accessible, understandable, and trusted to achieve an information advantage for our Soldiers and mission partners.
Mr. Krieger holds a BA from the United States Military Academy, an MS in Physics from Georgia Institute of Technology, and an MS in National Security Strategy from the National Defense University.
Mar 19, 2013
Oct 23, 2012
Aug 13, 2012
Jul 24, 2012
May 22, 2012
Apr 3, 2012
Dec 13, 2011
Aug 9, 2011
Jul 19, 2011
Jul 1, 2011
Mar 29, 2011
Feb 1, 2011