Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
A preview of Healthcare Innovation Day
Tuesday - 2/4/2014, 8:04pm EST
McDermott works for a nonprofit group that is sponsoring the 2014 Healthcare Innovation Day on February 6th.
Westhealth views the American healthcare system as a process that can save billions of dollars if it uses the proper ways for data to be shared.
The technical term is interoperability.
In fact, the title of this year's conference is "Igniting an Interoperable Health Care System".
It is free and has a day full of panelists who will discuss topics as far ranging as point of care, market need, and meaningful interoperability.
Dr. Fridsma will participate in the conference as a panel member as well as presenting a "fireside" chat with the audience of twelve hundred.
The focus of the event is to give a perspective on how to lower health costs by using technology.
The keynote speaker will be the popular Malcolm Gladwell.
During the interview you will learn that you can participate via a web interface at www.hcidc.org, if you are out of town and want to keep abreast of new developments in the area of healthcare interoperability.