Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The 2013 Executive Leadership Conference
Tuesday - 9/17/2013, 10:57pm EDT
Today's interview breaks down the conference from a civilian and federal perspective.
In the studio are Jim Williams, IAC Chair and senior vice president for Global Business Development at Daon Trusted Identity Services, and Rick Holgate, ACT President as well as the assistant director for Science and Technology and chief information officer for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
They breakdown the conference into four main areas: CyberSecurity; Health and Science; Financial,Regulatory, & Economic;and Public Safety/Law Enforcement.
The interview shows two main themes: mobile and driving results.