Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Digital analytics for federal agencies
Tuesday - 6/25/2013, 11:27pm EDT
He has authored a book on digital analytics titled: "The Executive's Guide to Web Site Measurement and Testing".
Starting in December of 2012, the federal government has asked agencies to use data driven user analytics to track site performance.
Essentially, federal information technology professionals are being told where to end up but not how to get there.
You may be in the situation where your web visits are down or you have a high abandon rate.
If that is the case, then you will benefit from Kemelor's insights.
He talks about content effectiveness, engagement, and navigation to content.
From his perspective, web metrics can assist in enhancing search and improving user satisfaction.