Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mobile security, collaboration, and more
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 12:43am EST
The company began with providing secure communication solutions to federal customers.
With the increasingly rapid growth of technological solutions, TWS has grown to support customers with the latest unified communication and collaboration technologies that create more efficient intra and inter agency collaboration.
Larry Besterman is the CEO of TWD and has been there most of the past two decades.
During the interview, he outlines how voice, video and data have merged.
TWD is a partner with vendors like Cisco, Avaya, and Shortel in order to be able to recommend the right "fit" for your agencies communication challenges.
Besterman also discusses mobile security and a new abbreviation is introduced.
When a communication system is embedded in a car, then we have "Bring Your Own Car," or BYOC!