Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cutting healthcare costs
Tuesday - 10/30/2012, 3:51pm EDT
On November 15, 2012 the group will host a discussion that has a new approach to reducing the cost of healthcare.
Instead of focusing on the usual suspects (electronic health records, mobile, and big data) this event will have four federal procurement officials discuss how users can optimize the federal procurement system to save money.
DeFalco has years of experience working with complex federal projects that involve healthcare information technology. Benson is a retired procurement executive from the Department of Health and Human Services.
During today's interview, the discussion will focus on innovative methods to incorporate agile software development into a project as well as detail explanations of initiatives like the IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity).