Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 7/24/2012, 11:22pm EDT
Every federal IT manager has been encouraged to move to the cloud but one of the major obstacles is security.
KCG is one of a select group of companies who have been selected to provide service for the new FedRAMP program from the GSA.
Rather than going to the expense or duplicating the efforts of using an approved service, now federal IT professionals can trust a company like KCG to assure them that an application is secure.
The transition to the cloud will not be easy, but the initiatives like FedRAMP will make it less expensive and more secure.