Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cloud computing and security
Wednesday - 7/4/2012, 12:05am EDT
The Pennsylvania-based company has offices all over the world, and projects all over the federal government.
This week on "Federal Tech Talk", Ted Davies, the President of Unisys Federal Systems, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the Unisys Security Index and how it applies to federal IT professionals.
When it comes to a discussion of moving federal applications to the cloud, Unisys has a unique story to tell. It is the company responsible for GSA's smooth transition to a cloud service.
Ted Davies is also involved in an organization called ACT IAC.
He, along with GSA's Casey Coleman, are chairing the ACT IAC Executive Leadership Conference in October of this year. Luminaries at this event include Richard Spires and Steve VanRoekel.