Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Q&A with Vivek Kundra
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 9:50pm EDT
Kundra certainly did shake things up in the federal government when he was named the first federal CIO in March of 2009.
On today's show, he will talk about his major accomplishments - primarily the Federal IT Dashboard, data.gov, TechStat, apps.gov, and his 25 point implementation plan.
Most civilian federal IT professionals have been impacted by the leadership that Kundra provided in a transition to the cloud.
Kundra left the federal government in August of 2011 to reflect upon the direction of his career. After a short stint as a scholarship recipient at Harvard, Kundra accepted a position at Salesforce as the executive vice president of emerging markets.
You will hear why he made the move to Salesforce and will gain a better understanding of Kundra's major initiatives and how he views success.