Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Q&A with Vivek Kundra
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 9:50pm EDT
Kundra certainly did shake things up in the federal government when he was named the first federal CIO in March of 2009.
On today's show, he will talk about his major accomplishments - primarily the Federal IT Dashboard, data.gov, TechStat, apps.gov, and his 25 point implementation plan.
Most civilian federal IT professionals have been impacted by the leadership that Kundra provided in a transition to the cloud.
Kundra left the federal government in August of 2011 to reflect upon the direction of his career. After a short stint as a scholarship recipient at Harvard, Kundra accepted a position at Salesforce as the executive vice president of emerging markets.
You will hear why he made the move to Salesforce and will gain a better understanding of Kundra's major initiatives and how he views success.