Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
What's new at Unisys?
Tuesday - 1/3/2012, 9:05pm EST
On today's show, Steve Vinsik, vice president and partner, Global Security Solutions for Unisys Corporation, joins host John Gilroy to talk about a wide range of Unisys initiatives.
Vinsik gives a thorough introduction to a concept known as NSTIC - National Strategy for Trusted Identification in Cyberspace.
The NSTIC is a public private initiative to combine passwords with biometric identification.
Walt Disney World, for example, uses biometric identification to manage guests in its Florida operation.
Unisys is typically known as a vendor to enterprise organizations.
Many are surprised at its Unisys Security Index that focuses on consumers.
Vinsik explains how consumers' perceptions of security can have a drastic impact on malware development.