Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How innovation can help you do more with less
Wednesday - 11/16/2011, 12:21am EST
No matter the initiative - cloud computing, virtualization, health IT, mobile computing, or cyber security - the current environment is forcing agencies to think "outside-the-box," ensuring projects are low risk with a high rate of return.
Doing more with less is a reality, and doing it with the confidence that is a result of proven innovation and solutions is key.
Tracy Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the importance of embracing agile development and seizing new technology opportunities to deliver uncompromised innovation, all while greatly mitigating the risk to the government.