Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Using moblile apps to help your agency reach its goals
Tuesday - 9/13/2011, 9:00pm EDT
If you are a federal IT professional, you should become familiar with strategies to use smart phones to achieve your agencie's objectives.
Today's show is focused on an app called "Ask Karen."
This app was released in May and its development and release has many lessons for federal IT community.
On today's show, Taylor expands on how she came up with the idea of an app that would provide information on cooking and food safety.
She will talk about design elements, testing, and the initial response to the app.
Paschuck will talk how his company helped Taylor with the app. He will also give an overview of how an app and the cloud interact.
RightNow Technologies has a focus on customer relationship management - an easy transition to focusing on serving the needs of citizens with state of the art mobile technology.