Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Using moblile apps to help your agency reach its goals
Tuesday - 9/13/2011, 9:00pm EDT
If you are a federal IT professional, you should become familiar with strategies to use smart phones to achieve your agencie's objectives.
Today's show is focused on an app called "Ask Karen."
This app was released in May and its development and release has many lessons for federal IT community.
On today's show, Taylor expands on how she came up with the idea of an app that would provide information on cooking and food safety.
She will talk about design elements, testing, and the initial response to the app.
Paschuck will talk how his company helped Taylor with the app. He will also give an overview of how an app and the cloud interact.
RightNow Technologies has a focus on customer relationship management - an easy transition to focusing on serving the needs of citizens with state of the art mobile technology.