Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How to integrate social media into your agency
Tuesday - 8/16/2011, 7:29pm EDT
The traditional "suggestion box" just wouldn't work with 40,000+ employees distributed all over the world.
This challenge was answered by Kerry O'Connor, Program Manager of the Sounding Board at the U.S. State Department.
On today's show...O'Connor will share with listeners how she worked with a team from the Office of eDiplomacy to come up with "The Sounding Board." The platform soon generated 27,000 page views a month.
She will also talk about a concept called "ideation."
You can go to HowTo.gov and get some ideas that O'Connor incorporated into "The Sounding Board."