Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Making the transition to a mobile web environment
Tuesday - 6/28/2011, 7:25pm EDT
One of the roles of the General Services Administration, is to provide other agencies with services.
Kostin's job is to stay on top of rapidly evolving mobile technology in order to help agencies cope with the selection of both hardware and software.
On today's show, she will talk about:
- Apps.gov and what is available there.
- best practices for all federal agencies in moving to a mobile strategy.
- apps for agencies and some of the choices you may have for selecting mobile devices.
Siteworx is has been a leader in web and mobile technology for the past decade.
McLaughlin has experience in writing apps and altering web sites to make them friendly for users.
On today's program...he will expand on HTML 5.0 vs. Flash, and best practices for designing web sites for mobile devices.