Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Enterprise architecture at the Defense Department
Tuesday - 6/14/2011, 8:57pm EDT
Wisnosky is the chief architect and chief technical officer of DOD's business mission area.
He joins host John Gilroy to talk about ways to manage and structure data.
They discuss common vocabulary and primitives, semantic information as well as international standards.
The takeaway from this interview is that the Internet is evolving to the point where it can contain human readable as well as machine readable information.
Wisnosky will explain how to take advantage of this transition.