Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Tips for reducing improper payments
Tuesday - 2/15/2011, 12:20pm EST
Pegasystems (Pega) has been in business since 1983 helping a wide range of organizations with improving work flow to reduce improper payments.
Dave Dantus and Russell Keziere explain the success their company has had with large organizations like BlueCross/BlueShield to implement business process management to eliminate mistakes. Pegasystems has also worked with the Defense Department, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
With regulations constantly changing, Pega has instituted a flexible method of software development. It focuses on eligibility requirements, constituent enrollment, and benefit determination management.
If you are looking at ways to improve the way you handle claims, listen to the interview with Dantus and Keziere.