Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Tips for reducing improper payments
Tuesday - 2/15/2011, 12:20pm EST
Pegasystems (Pega) has been in business since 1983 helping a wide range of organizations with improving work flow to reduce improper payments.
Dave Dantus and Russell Keziere explain the success their company has had with large organizations like BlueCross/BlueShield to implement business process management to eliminate mistakes. Pegasystems has also worked with the Defense Department, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
With regulations constantly changing, Pega has instituted a flexible method of software development. It focuses on eligibility requirements, constituent enrollment, and benefit determination management.
If you are looking at ways to improve the way you handle claims, listen to the interview with Dantus and Keziere.