Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to stop new IT security threats
Tuesday - 4/12/2011, 7:18pm EDT
Riley Repko has successfully navigated both worlds. He is the CEO of Trusted Cyber Solutions and a former senior advisor for Cyber Operations and Transformation for the U.S. Air Force. He brings a blended perspective to the issue of IT security.
According to Repko, the solution is to form an independent organization that will act as an intermediary. This group would consist of people intimately familiar with federal security requirements as well as new developments in the commercial world.
From this perspective, the group would be able to describe a security issue and match up a company who may be able to provide assistance.