Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What cyber risks are hiding in your office?
Tuesday - 2/8/2011, 4:48pm EST
Dr. Terry Gudaitis from Cyveillance joins us to discuss this topic.
Plus, new security concerns are not only limited to social networking. Many listeners work in offices that have multiple purpose printers, meaning they can fax and scan as well. You may not realize that many of these devices contain hard drives and an IP address - a great hiding place for hackers.
We can control cookies on our notebook computers - can we control tracking with our mobile devices? What can you do to prevent being geo-located? What value is the local Black Hat conference?