Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What cyber risks are hiding in your office?
Tuesday - 2/8/2011, 4:48pm EST
Dr. Terry Gudaitis from Cyveillance joins us to discuss this topic.
Plus, new security concerns are not only limited to social networking. Many listeners work in offices that have multiple purpose printers, meaning they can fax and scan as well. You may not realize that many of these devices contain hard drives and an IP address - a great hiding place for hackers.
We can control cookies on our notebook computers - can we control tracking with our mobile devices? What can you do to prevent being geo-located? What value is the local Black Hat conference?