Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Rethinking Health Delivery
Tuesday - 9/21/2010, 4:52pm EDT
The Obama administration will spend millions on improving the way medical records are handled in the federal government.
Some federal agencies, like the Vetran's Administration are leaders in innovation with medical records.
Listen to today's interview with Dr. Harry Greenspun to get the perspective from an M.D.
He has just published a book Reengineering Health Care: a Manifesto for Radically Rethinking Health Delivery.
Dr. Greenspun will discuss concepts like "meaningful use," developments in portable medical records, hand held devices, and security in the clouds.