Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Learn how CSC's security stack can help you
Monday - 7/26/2010, 3:29pm EDT
He went to college, served in the Army, got hired by the FBI, then became the CIO of the Executive Office of the President.
Every listener involved in the world of federal information technology should be jealous of that career.
Listen to how Carlos can articulate some of the security challenges that federal IT professionals face.
He has seen the issues from both sides of the divide. At CSC, Carlos heads up the Cyber Technology area. He has spearheaded an initiative the describes the CSC security stack.
Hear how to be successful with your federal IT career and learn about the new whitepaper from CSC can help you achieve your security goal in the brave new world of clouds, blogs, and wikis.