Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Learn how CSC's security stack can help you
Monday - 7/26/2010, 3:29pm EDT
He went to college, served in the Army, got hired by the FBI, then became the CIO of the Executive Office of the President.
Every listener involved in the world of federal information technology should be jealous of that career.
Listen to how Carlos can articulate some of the security challenges that federal IT professionals face.
He has seen the issues from both sides of the divide. At CSC, Carlos heads up the Cyber Technology area. He has spearheaded an initiative the describes the CSC security stack.
Hear how to be successful with your federal IT career and learn about the new whitepaper from CSC can help you achieve your security goal in the brave new world of clouds, blogs, and wikis.