Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Challenges in IT 2010: Beyond the cloud
Monday - 7/19/2010, 3:23pm EDT
On top of that, he is charged with implementing changes in traditional ways of sophisticated information technology initiatives.
Some would call that a challenge, most of us would quickly identify that as a "hot seat."
Anyone trying to overcome the status quo has a hard path; it can't be any harder when your stakeholders are generals and admirals!
Listen to what Dave has to say about federal IT mandates like cloud computing, collaboration, and security.
Dave is an award winning analyst with a solid background in finance. As a result, he can focus on return on investment with clarity and knowledge.