Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How to get familiar with the principles of web design
Friday - 6/25/2010, 12:44pm EDT
Navigation Arts is a well respected local company that has earned a reputation for excellence in usability assessment, web design, and web technology services.
If your agency is attempting to be more citizen friendly, then you will want to listen to what CEO Leo Mullen has to say.
Let's face it, here in 2010 we are dealing with a very web-savvy public.
You will need to know how to use social media to engage citizens, how to adapt your web information for mobile users, as well as making content searchable.
Engagement means presenting content that is contextually relevant.
You must design in response functionality that is easy enough for a sixth grader to use!
Navigation Arts will discuss these topics to help your agency accomplish one of the main goals of this administration: engaging citizens.