Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
How to get familiar with the principles of web design
Friday - 6/25/2010, 12:44pm EDT
Navigation Arts is a well respected local company that has earned a reputation for excellence in usability assessment, web design, and web technology services.
If your agency is attempting to be more citizen friendly, then you will want to listen to what CEO Leo Mullen has to say.
Let's face it, here in 2010 we are dealing with a very web-savvy public.
You will need to know how to use social media to engage citizens, how to adapt your web information for mobile users, as well as making content searchable.
Engagement means presenting content that is contextually relevant.
You must design in response functionality that is easy enough for a sixth grader to use!
Navigation Arts will discuss these topics to help your agency accomplish one of the main goals of this administration: engaging citizens.