6:16 am, May 21, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
How to get familiar with the principles of web design
Friday - 6/25/2010, 12:44pm EDT
Navigation Arts is a well respected local company that has earned a reputation for excellence in usability assessment, web design, and web technology services.
If your agency is attempting to be more citizen friendly, then you will want to listen to what CEO Leo Mullen has to say.
Let's face it, here in 2010 we are dealing with a very web-savvy public.
You will need to know how to use social media to engage citizens, how to adapt your web information for mobile users, as well as making content searchable.
Engagement means presenting content that is contextually relevant.
You must design in response functionality that is easy enough for a sixth grader to use!
Navigation Arts will discuss these topics to help your agency accomplish one of the main goals of this administration: engaging citizens.