Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to get familiar with the principles of web design
Friday - 6/25/2010, 12:44pm EDT
Navigation Arts is a well respected local company that has earned a reputation for excellence in usability assessment, web design, and web technology services.
If your agency is attempting to be more citizen friendly, then you will want to listen to what CEO Leo Mullen has to say.
Let's face it, here in 2010 we are dealing with a very web-savvy public.
You will need to know how to use social media to engage citizens, how to adapt your web information for mobile users, as well as making content searchable.
Engagement means presenting content that is contextually relevant.
You must design in response functionality that is easy enough for a sixth grader to use!
Navigation Arts will discuss these topics to help your agency accomplish one of the main goals of this administration: engaging citizens.